Unreal Engine - Delta Zone [v19.0] [DEVOLUTION] (2024)

kekpuker

Member
Sep 21, 2020
201
421

Mar 24, 2024

• #4,661

Another one crack update post, my dudes! though it is not Wednesday

I got some rest and I started to work on crack again! I see that many people here struggled on how to launch previous LEGO package correctly so I have prepared a more reliable (?) and easy to install solution.

Previous cracks (NodeJS, lic file) are not required! This is a complete solution!

TL;DR: Download a full suite called DeltaZone.zip (possibly flagged as a virus) from this post! It uses an amazing

You must be registered to see the links

library which allows modding of Unreal Engine games (like Hogwarts Legacy) and contains a small script written by me.

Unpack it directly into the game folder (it shouldn't ask to replace any file). After launching the game you should see crack0 username already filled for you. If not, type crack0 and press Login button - you should get a Developer tier unlocked. It is possible you will have to login twice.

Warning: Check you game path does not contain non-Latin symbols, otherwise crack won't work!
Thx KoldPitold for debugging!

DISCLAIMER: This new solution creates and modifies 1 file on your computer inside game folder only - DeltaZone\DevolutionUserID-crack0.lic. If you don't like that - you can use old crack solution from here.

Updated scripts and changelog are here:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

ZIP Installation instructions are below:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

-----

If you don't trust enough some shady dude on the Internet who recommends to throw some binaries into your precious PC, I've created some instructions on how to build your own solution.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

-----

As always HUGE thanks to DeviousEngineer for providing a license file as a starting point and to TJ888 for his amazing crack that inspired me to try UE hacking

Last edited:

• Unreal Engine - Delta Zone [v19.0] [DEVOLUTION] (2)
  • Unreal Engine - Delta Zone [v19.0] [DEVOLUTION] (3)
  • Unreal Engine - Delta Zone [v19.0] [DEVOLUTION] (4)

Reactions:

Wh1t3Sh4d0w, TommyVN, darsig and 66 others

B

Badaragarasd

New Member
Nov 12, 2018

Mar 24, 2024

• #4,662

saviliana said:

For some unknown reason sometimes the game still able to phone home after a few minutes after using the server, help?

Double the timeout number in the .bat file. I have a good pc but its solved the issue for me. If you see the id call in the node terminal its working for sure.

E

Elminzter

Newbie
Oct 18, 2018

Mar 24, 2024

• #4,663

kekpuker said:

Another one crack update post, my dudes! though it is not Wednesday

I got some rest and I started to work on crack again! I see that many of people here struggled on how to launch previous LEGO package correctly so I have prepared a more reliable (?) and easy to install solution.

You must be registered to see the links

Unpack it into game folder (it shouldn't ask to replace any file). After launching the game you should see crack0 username already filled for you. If not, type it and press Login - you should get a Developer tier unlocked. It is possible you will have to login twice.

DISCLAIMER: This new solution creates and modifies 2 files on your computer inside game folder only - DeltaZone\DevolutionUserID-crack0.lic and DeltaZone\Contents\lastID.json. If you don't like that - you can use old crack solution from here.

-----

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

-----

is this another standalone crack by itself not using the node js script to bypass checks, pls explain what this crack is all about.

E

Elminzter

Newbie
Oct 18, 2018

Mar 24, 2024

• #4,665

mamaboiii said:

it's a standalone. and what exactly are you missing in the explanation?

the first crack provides a crack password to enable nsfw mode but this only works on new save, the second crack provides a way to bypass the security using node js, both crack explains what it does, this 3rd crack just says that it cracks to allow play without mentioning if the 2nd crack method is still relevant as it seems to be saying that it hacks UE to bypass security, just trying to clarify what it actually does...

P

Pumpedur

Newbie
Jul 25, 2021

Mar 24, 2024

• #4,666

kekpuker said:

Another one crack update post, my dudes! though it is not Wednesday

You must be registered to see the links

-----

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

-----

added to the folder, launched the game, no changes, this file is not created DeltaZone\DevolutionUserID-crack0.lic. Nothing happens at all

kunkunman3000

Member
Aug 6, 2020
298
168

Mar 24, 2024

• #4,667

So Which Crack Should We Download? All 3 Or The Latest One?

G

Gamasekas741

New Member
Nov 17, 2021

Mar 25, 2024

• #4,668

kunkunman3000 said:

So Which Crack Should We Download? All 3 Or The Latest One?

Download the game. Extract.

Download what kekpuker has posted , extract to the game folder.

Launch the game. Type Crack0 and you're good to go.

One thing I've noticed. After closing the game, you won't be able to continue with crack0 it says it's corrupted, but a quick fix is just extract the crack over again and it's good to go, also I removed DevolutionUserID-crack0.lic file just in case - I don't know if the last step helped me, but it's working now.

• Unreal Engine - Delta Zone [v19.0] [DEVOLUTION] (6)

Reactions:

kunkunman3000 and kekpuker

kekpuker

Member
Sep 21, 2020
201
421

Mar 25, 2024

• #4,669

Pumpedur said:

That means you didn't install it correctly. Double check that you see extra files in folder near DeltaZone-Win64-Shipping.exe.

Gamasekas741 said:

That's weird. In crack script this license file is created from scratch on every game launch just in case user modifies and breaks it. I tested this new crack for almost a day before publishing. The only possible way why game thinks file was corrupted is the crack didn't apply for some reason. Maybe your antivirus removed some important files? If it happens again please check if you see UE4SS.dll and dwmapi.dll in the same folder with DeltaZone-Win64-Shipping.exe

• Unreal Engine - Delta Zone [v19.0] [DEVOLUTION] (8)

Reactions:

Gamasekas741 and hever50

WsNyc

New Member
Jul 13, 2019

Mar 25, 2024

• #4,670

kekpuker said:

Another one crack update post, my dudes! though it is not Wednesday

Previous cracks are not required!

TL;DR:

You must be registered to see the links

-----

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

-----

You are legend! Thank you.

Last edited:

• Unreal Engine - Delta Zone [v19.0] [DEVOLUTION] (10)

Reactions:

kekpuker

D

Deleted member 7023689

New Member
Feb 10, 2024

Mar 25, 2024

• #4,671

DeviousEngineer said:

Crack only works with R18.0 or R18.1
I tested it yesterday and so far it seems to work without any issues.
I also added his roadmap as an extra

So far active download link for R18.1:

You must be registered to see the links

Seems like you're getting unjustified hate from a few uncouth individuals - just wanted to say thanks! I get it, time is always a factor, and sometimes it isn't worth it. You've still unlocked the ability to access all the NSFW content and that's enough for me - cheat engine can do the rest. Thanks much!

• Unreal Engine - Delta Zone [v19.0] [DEVOLUTION] (11)

Reactions:

Gamasekas741, kekpuker and Jackapp

D

DustyX

Member
Jun 16, 2017
239
260

Mar 26, 2024

• #4,672

I appreciate how active this thread is, and also how the last few pages have been mainly around cracking the demo than the demo/contents itself. Unreal Engine - Delta Zone [v19.0] [DEVOLUTION] (12)

But also, @kekpuka jolly good show ol' bean! Unreal Engine - Delta Zone [v19.0] [DEVOLUTION] (13)

• Unreal Engine - Delta Zone [v19.0] [DEVOLUTION] (14)

Reactions:

kekpuker

idkwhyimhereagain

New Member
Feb 17, 2024

Mar 26, 2024

• #4,673

will say I might be one of the people not so trusting of others but gotta give respect to kekpuker for just straight of saying how he did it / helping the people like me

• Unreal Engine - Delta Zone [v19.0] [DEVOLUTION] (16)
  • Unreal Engine - Delta Zone [v19.0] [DEVOLUTION] (17)

Reactions:

hever50 and kekpuker

E

El Weta Marraqueta

New Member
Feb 26, 2019

Mar 27, 2024

• #4,674

kekpuker said:

You must be registered to see the links

Unpack it directly into the game folder (it shouldn't ask to replace any file). After launching the game you should see crack0 username already filled for you. If not, type it and press Login - you should get a Developer tier unlocked. It is possible you will have to login twice.

First of all thank you for taking the time to find a workaround but it's not working for me and I don't know why.

I installed the crack exactly as your instructions say, but when I open the game I don't get the crack0 autofilled, and when i type it manually it says "user ID not found". I noticed that the .lic and .json files are not being created and checking the windows defender protection history I noticed its empty. I tried with a fresh install of the game (deleting the save file in the Appdata/local folder) and i still got nothing.

I'd appreciate it if you could tell me if I'm doing something wrong on my end that i can fix or a prerequisite that I may not have, thx

Q

q1222xj

New Member
Nov 18, 2023

Mar 27, 2024

• #4,675

El Weta Marraqueta said:

Maybe you installed him wrong, the Deltazone folder is misleading to ensure that the MOD folder in the compressed file is with Deltazone-win64-shipping.exe together

kekpuker

Member
Sep 21, 2020
201
421

Mar 27, 2024

• #4,676

I've updated my post with installation instructions in pictures. No comments.

M

Mike307

New Member
May 19, 2022

Mar 27, 2024

• #4,677

Crack works i think , it says developer , but after starting new game the game kicks me back to menu . help please

Q

q1222xj

New Member
Nov 18, 2023

Mar 27, 2024

• #4,678

I do n’t know if the update allows the game to produce the enemy dynamically. I cleaned an enemy in a region. When cleaning up the loot, there will be an enemy attacking me. I am not sure where they come from. Sometimes although the enemy does not see you, if you see a certain enemy, he will intentionally move towards the nearby obstacles to stop you from seeing him。

S

ShreyAfton87

New Member
Feb 15, 2020

Mar 27, 2024

• #4,679

i see that the thread is updated to 18.1 ... is there any new sex animations in 0.1 addon ?

idkwhyimhereagain

New Member
Feb 17, 2024

Mar 27, 2024

• #4,680

ShreyAfton87 said:

don't think so, only thing i have seen from trying it, is just with ranger? raveger? idk NPC is what i mean, and tentacles, although i might be wrong

Show hidden low quality content

You must log in or register to reply here.

Unreal Engine - Delta Zone [v19.0] [DEVOLUTION] (2024)
Top Articles