Unreal Engine - Delta Zone [v19.0] [DEVOLUTION] (2024)

Trigard

Jan 10, 2019
249
388

Sep 22, 2023

• #3,661

ThatWeirdGuyWithaWeirdHat said:

Damn you could've had the first classic-style h-game hoax besides memes about release dates going here if you didn't give yourself away.

I dont want to cause problems for the developer

Last edited:

HornyJail

Oct 2, 2018
212
288

Sep 23, 2023

• #3,662

so am i stuck idiot or is there nothing to do but patrol the fenced area and shoot the same guards and tentacles ? I hear roaring but no actual monster

• Unreal Engine - Delta Zone [v19.0] [DEVOLUTION] (3)

Reactions:

Tomoushie and syslink

M

Med554!

Newbie
Apr 7, 2023

Sep 23, 2023

• #3,663

HornyJail said:

you could go to the city outskirts. it has another trader and stronger human enemies. There's a swamp area too but I haven't gone there yet. Other than that I don't think so.

P

Pumpedur

Newbie
Jul 25, 2021

Sep 24, 2023

• #3,664

TFO3125555 said:

the game crashes after launch with or without any of the two fixes, help pls

But for me it just hangs after a reasonable amount of time and at any graphics settings, and this is already the 2nd update in a row, before it was played normally. In short, as usual, they throw in new mechanics, but the optimization is crap

• Unreal Engine - Delta Zone [v19.0] [DEVOLUTION] (4)

Reactions:

Tomoushie

C

Clangokkuner

Jan 30, 2020
162
137

Sep 26, 2023

• #3,666
  • Unreal Engine - Delta Zone [v19.0] [DEVOLUTION] (5)

Reactions:

Tomoushie and syslink

X

Xhak

Dec 24, 2017
289
408

Sep 26, 2023

• #3,667

amazing how a game with assets this good can still be run into the ground.

• Unreal Engine - Delta Zone [v19.0] [DEVOLUTION] (6)

Reactions:

Tomoushie

KSSL

Newbie
Jan 21, 2023

Sep 27, 2023

• #3,668

denri2000 said:

What games are similar to this?

I actually wanna know the answer to this one too.

The only game i know that is up to this quality is Carnal Instinct, which is not the same genre.
There's Too Much Light v0.5e that's abandoned and not quite near Delta Zone quality.
These two just come to my mind rn but there are more mid-high quality games out there that i can't remember.
Blue Moon River's End looks promising but waaaaay too early, almost like a proof of consept.

So if anyone knows games that are up to Delta Zone quality please suggest.
To me DZ is the highest quality adult game out there right now.

• Unreal Engine - Delta Zone [v19.0] [DEVOLUTION] (8)

Reactions:

Fenrorrus, hever50, Med554! and 1 other person

Alpha11Bravo7

Newbie
Apr 1, 2019

Sep 29, 2023

• #3,669

"work at a strip club"
have yet to actually find that club, is it even in the game yet?

Tomoushie

Aug 18, 2017
413
1,150

Sep 29, 2023

• #3,670

Trigard said:

Nie wiem co to jest ale jest niesamowicie szybkie, kiedy w końcu udało mi się w to trafić to zniknęło i wtedy usłyszałem krótki ryk i coś mnie zaatakowało, przez chwilę była dziwna scena i udało mi się to zobaczyć tylko dlatego, że Nagrywałem rozgrywkę

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

dla tych, którzy nie widzieli tego wcześniej

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Either it's entirely fake, or it's in a version of the game that is NOT the current one on F95.

I've got over 50 hours of gameplay, I've NEVER seen this creature. I've been on ALL the maps. The only enemies are the Russian soldiers and the tentacles.

• Unreal Engine - Delta Zone [v19.0] [DEVOLUTION] (11)

Reactions:

syslink

H

Hornyy69

Dec 27, 2020
326
184

Sep 29, 2023

• #3,671

Brebishallal said:

you can read below on ss it's release 16 which is the current one, maybe it's fake, we never until someone gives changelogs of release 16.

H

Hornyy69

Dec 27, 2020
326
184

Sep 29, 2023

• #3,672

Brebishallal said:

Have you come across this area though? Which map is it?

H

Hornyy69

Dec 27, 2020
326
184

Sep 29, 2023

• #3,673

dev should really work on full character view in first person mode, so that u can see your legs and full shadow.

• Unreal Engine - Delta Zone [v19.0] [DEVOLUTION] (14)

Reactions:

Tomoushie and syslink

Tomoushie

Aug 18, 2017
413
1,150

Sep 30, 2023

• #3,674

Hornyy69 said:

Have you come across this area though? Which map is it?

I play on Delta Zone "Release 16.0 Build 230801 v01"

Do you play on the F95 version or on a patreon version? Is it version 16 that you have?
Have you SEEN this monster in YOUR game?

I've never seen this monster in my games. Given its size, I'd have automatically noticed it...

R

RisenKill

Feb 20, 2021
356
553

Sep 30, 2023

• #3,675

Brebishallal said:

I play on Delta Zone "Release 16.0 Build 230801 v01"

Have you SEEN this monster in YOUR game?

You are not able to see that Monster because it is NOT part of the game.
Those Pictures are fake, the person that posted them admitted to having Photoshoped them in, but then removed that post later, for some reason.
The Dev is working on new, original monsters, but they will be nothing like this.

• Unreal Engine - Delta Zone [v19.0] [DEVOLUTION] (16)
  • Unreal Engine - Delta Zone [v19.0] [DEVOLUTION] (17)

Reactions:

syslink, Hornyy69 and Tomoushie

D

DKOC

Active Member
Feb 1, 2019
837
896

Sep 30, 2023

• #3,676

Gargoyle thing looks like the Proto-Alien at the end of Prometheus movie. Didn't know there was a model of that floating around the internet, as the movie wasn't that popular.

Ecl1p5e

Newbie
Nov 30, 2018

Oct 1, 2023

• #3,677

So we have sliders for Ass Size and Boobs Size
and we have an animation with ass smacking
so the next natural step is either:
titty f*ck, titty sucking, or titty fondling
Unreal Engine - Delta Zone [v19.0] [DEVOLUTION] (19)

• Unreal Engine - Delta Zone [v19.0] [DEVOLUTION] (20)

Reactions:

hever50

H

Hornyy69

Dec 27, 2020
326
184

Oct 1, 2023

• #3,678

Ecl1p5e said:

So we have sliders for Ass Size and Boobs Size
and we have an animation with ass smacking
so the next natural step is either:
titty f*ck, titty sucking, or titty fondling
Unreal Engine - Delta Zone [v19.0] [DEVOLUTION] (21)

there was a chance to add titty suck in one of the surrender animation i.e. cowgirl scene

• Unreal Engine - Delta Zone [v19.0] [DEVOLUTION] (22)

Reactions:

Ecl1p5e

N

Nosferatu111

New Member
Oct 3, 2023

Oct 3, 2023

• #3,679

Sorry for my English, I'm using a translator. Has anyone encountered such a graphic texture bug? Changing the settings doesn't help.

My spec:

• #3,680

Nosferatu111 said:

My spec:
GTX 1070/AMD RYZEN 3700X/Samsung 970EVO
OC:Windows 10 LTSC build 1809
Nvidia driver 531.79

You have grass!!! I also have the same problem, this video card is weak, be glad that it works at all. For this game you need at least 1660 with 6-8G is the

Show hidden low quality content

You must log in or register to reply here.

Unreal Engine - Delta Zone [v19.0] [DEVOLUTION] (2024)
Top Articles